About Mentfield Pharma
Specialising in integrated clinical supply chain solutions, Mentfield Pharma provides temperature-controlled transportation services for the life sciences, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology sectors.
Operating on a global scale, we are present in 18 countries and have a network of cGDP – Current Good Distribution Practice – partners in 50 nations around the world.
Our international network is specifically designed for packaging, pre-conditioning, forwarding, customs brokerage, storage and distribution under temperature-controlled conditions.
Seamlessly combining our network, corporate infrastructure and quality of service, Mentfield offers the right clinical supply chain solutions for clients all over the world centred on flexibility, speed and value.
Mentfield Pharma - Our Services
With around-the-clock operation, Mentfield Pharma’s range of services is used by the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies:
- Managing and operating clinical temperature-controlled shipments
- Logistics and air/sea freight forwarding
- Warehousing and distribution
- Handling dangerous goods shipments
- In-house customs brokerage services
- Storage in a GMP-certified – Good Manufacturing Process – facility
Temperature-controlled shipments are a vital element of the clinical supply chain and we offer a wide array of temperature ranges and validated shippers, including the provision of insulated passive shippers and active containers ensuring controlled conditions throughout the supply chain process:
- 15°C - 25°C – Controlled Room Temperature (cRT)
- 2°C - 8°C – Refrigerated
- -15°C - -25°C – Freeze
- -70°C – Deep freeze, dry ice
- -196°C – Dry shipper
Working in conjunction with our strategic partner inPACK Clinical Supply Management, we offer a broad range of services specific to the clinical trials stage:
- Writing clinical study paragraphs in study protocol
- Supply & Study kit design
- PPM (Printed Packing Materials) management, translation, writing, design and production
- Secondary packaging including randomised kit assembly
- Packaging customisation, relabelling, and expiration date change
- Cytotoxic labelling
- Encapsulation and primary packaging (outsourced)
- Storage of reference and retained samples
- QP batch certification
- European QP services for EU studies
Mentfield Pharma - Why Mentfield
Mentfield offer a comprehensive service managing and delivering an end-to-end integrated clinical supply chain solution for clients all over the world.
High quality, safe and efficient, all our services are overseen by the QA Director of Mentfield Pharma and are in compliance with:
- ISO 9001:2008
- European Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use (2013/C 68/01)
- USP <1079> on Good Storage and Shipping Practice
- WHO Good Distribution Practice, Annex 5 to Technical Report Series #957, 2010
Our fundamental goal is to ensure the delivery of safe and effective medicinal products and medical devices to our clients, meeting their specific requirements and those of a regulatory nature with flexibility, efficiency and capability.
With a technology platform that is second to none, we also ensure that your shipments are tracked and traceable at every stage of the delivery process, including sending you regular push notifications and status updates.
For more information on Mentfield’s pharma services, please contact us today.